Terms & Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully - you may wish to print this page out for future reference.
1. Company Details
The Beautiful Company Ltd is incorporated as a Private Limited Company (No 4753708) in England and Wales under the companies Act 1985. VAT Registration Number 813 1418 65. Consumer Credit Licence Number 0577748
2. Contact Details
4 Calla Drive
Phone: +44 (0) 1995 606965
Fax: +44 (0) 1995 606965
3. The web site, its contents, terms and conditions and contracts shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. Those who access the site from other locations are responsible for compliance with their local laws and taxes as applicable.
4. These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
5. By clicking the 'Confirm Order' button to submit your order on the checkout screen you are offering to buy goods at the price stated subject to our terms and conditions. If payment by cheque is chosen the prices shown on the order are only guaranteed for 1 week whilst the cheque or payment is sorted out. After this time the prices may be subject to revision. The Beautiful Company reserves the right to refuse an order.
6. All prices are shown in GB Pounds Sterling and include FREE delivery via Royal Mail Recorded delivery within Mainland UK. If for whatever reason the Royal Mail was unavailable deliveries will be sent by courier. Deliveries outiside the UK are subject to an additional £40 charge to send the item by Fedex or equivalent.
Please select your Country when ordering. The Beautiful Company Ltd. reserve the right to change any advertised prices at any time.
7. We aim to deliver within seven working days from receipt of order for items that are not made to order. Delivery times for items made to order are normally 10 to 14 days but depend on the item purchased, if you have a specific date requirement please contact us. All deliveries are subject to payment authorisation. If an item is temporarily out of stock and/or delivery is anticipated to be greater than that indicated for that item, we will contact you by e-mail or telephone to agree a new delivery date, or arrange a refund. We cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer as a result of late delivery or cancellation of your order. If you have any questions regarding delivery please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +44 (0) 1995 606965 quoting your order number.
8. A binding contract is formed only when you receive confirmation from us that your order has been accepted. You may cancel your order within 30 days of receiving your goods and you will receive a full refund providing you take reasonable care of the goods while in your possession and return the goods by Royal Mail special delivery. The cost of returning the items is borne by the customer.
9a. Under our 30 day money back guarantee, if for any reason you not entirely happy with your purchase, we will give a full refund or exchange provided that goods are returned to us in the condition sent, by Royal Mail Special delivery, within 30 days of you having received them. The moneyback guarantee period may be extended at certain times such as Christmas, see the site for details. NB: We cannot accept the return of rings if they are engraved, been set with specific birthstones or are specially made or re-sized at your request or approval. Resizes are normally subject to a charge of between £15 and £35 depending on the type of ring and the extent of the change. If goods are exchanged or altered the exchange items are also not subject to the Moneyback Guarantee and may also subject to a restocking charge. Altered items may not be returnable at all depending on the nature of the alteration.
MONEYBACK GUARANTEE EXTENDED TO 10th JANUARY ON EVERYTHING! MERRY CHRISTMAS
9b. For any Return you must include a covering letter stating your name, order reference and reasons for return. Please note that when samples have been sent to you if the samples are not returned there is a £25 charge per sample.
Please provide clear instructions on how you wish for us to proceed, for example: Ring Sizing to 'new size', Exchange for 'product code' or Refund.
Upon satisfactory receipt of returned items (with covering letter) Refunds will usually be processed within three working days.
Exchanges & Ring Sizings redispatch according to standard product shipping estimates
10. Many of our items have a Price Match Guarantee. Where this applies to a particular item it will be stated in the detailed product specification. If an item has this guarantee we will match the price AND give you an extra 2.5% off any like for like offer available through a UK based internet site. We will also match the payment terms offered by that site. If you manage to find such an offer please use the Contact Us to receive the Price Match Guarantee. If any price has been displayed incorrectly either due to human or computer error the company reserves the right to refuse the sale.
11. Please check the goods on delivery. If goods are delivered damaged of faulty you must inform us within 10 days of delivery and we will refund any return postage costs. This clause also applies to earrings. If you do not inform us within 10 days we shall have no liability for goods said to be damaged on delivery. This does not affect your statutory rights.
12. We accept on- line payment by all the major credit and debit cards, including Mastercard, Visa, Switch, Delta, and JCB. We also accept all credit and debit cards carrying the Mastercard or Visa logos. We also accept payment by Paypal on line. There is also an option to set up an instalments scheme. The Buy Now Pay Later scheme interest freeis based on 6 months. The interest bearing instalment schemes are for 24, 36 or 48 months at an APR of 19.9% and are also available to choose when you checkout, the minimum order value for one of these schemes is 200. You can apply and be accepted for any of these schemes through Pay4Later.
Customers who set up an instalment scheme :-
May be asked to prove their identity by providing either a driving licence, passport or work identification with photograph this can be sent in the post or scanned and sent by email to email@example.com.
13. If you wish to pay by cheque simply select payment by personal cheque when you reach the payment screen. When you receive confirmation of the order from The Beautiful Company send a Cheque in UK Pounds sterling made payable to The Beautiful Company Ltd. Please write your order number and e-mail address on the reverse of the cheque. The order will be dispatched after the cheque has cleared which typically takes four working days.
14. To order goods you must be least 18 years of age.
15. Images may not show the actual size of items. ALL sizes, weights and measurements are approximate and are included for guidance only.
16. All personal details entered by our customers remain secure on our server until orders are downloaded and processed. We will endeavour to take all reasonable care, in so far as it is possible to do so to keep all details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures un-authorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering.
17. The Beautiful Company Ltd does not accept any responsibility for any Web site not under our control, which may act as a portal to our site or be connected by a link with our site.
18. The Beautiful Company Ltd reserves the right to refuse the supply of goods at its discretion.
19. Any disputes not resolved by normal complaints procedure will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England and Wales under English Law.
20. These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice to you. We recommend that you print and keep a copy of these terms and conditions.
21 Delivery Charges -
All prices include FREE UK delivery. We aim to deliver within seven working days from receipt of order. Some pieces of gold jewellery are custom made to order and can take four weeks to deliver. All deliveries are subject to payment authorisation. If an item is temporarily out of stock and/or delivery is anticipated to be greater than that indicated for that item, we will contact you by e-mail or telephone to agree a new delivery date, or arrange a refund.
Deliveries outiside the UK are subject to an additional £40 charge to send the item by Fedex or equivalent.
If you have any questions regarding delivery please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +44 1995606965 quoting your order number.
22. Lifetime Warranty
Our lifetime warranty which covers any manufacturing defect. All our jewellery is hand made to an exacting standard and thoroughly checked before being sent to you. Any wear and tear after delivery is the responsibility of the customer. Please note the guarantee is invalidated by any work carried out by a third party. With respect to diamond rings all the diamonds are set securely by our setters so wil not fall out, however if the claw is damaged or lifted in some way the diamond may become loose. If this happens we suggest you advise us immediately and we can offer you advice and a solution to the problem. Please fully insure your jewellery against accidental damage as loss of diamonds is not covered under our Guarantee.